If you have any questions regarding Before and/or After School Care, please contact Kara Younger at 413 773 3646 x452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA in Greenfield Child Care Programs have provided a fun, diverse, safe, and comfortable environment for kids to learn, grow and thrive for over two decades. At the Y, kids have a wealth of facilities and activities available daily, plus an option for weekly swim lessons (session 2 & 4 only). New this year, children can participate in Tae Kwon Do, see Kara for more information. Students ages 5 - 14, from Greenfield, Turners Falls and Gill can enroll in Before/After School Care.
- Snow Day Care
- School Vacation Care
- Holiday / In-service Days
Where Fitness is Our Foundation
Children need 60 minutes of exercise or active play everyday. The YMCA can provide that for your child. Every week we offer swimming, rock wall fun, Kid Fit workouts and Gym Games.
- Our Child Care programs are Department of Early Education & Care (EEC) licensed. We provide a staff/child ratio of no more than 1:10, and comply with all EEC safety guidelines. We encourage parents to meet our staff and observe our programs.
- Pick up our Parent Handbook and Enrollment Forms at the Welcome Center.
- If school closes early for an unexpected reason, staff will be available to remain with children until 6 pm (except on Snow Days where pick up is at 5 pm)
- Parents that combine 5 days of Before Care with 5 days of After School Care receive a discount and transportation is included only with this combo.
AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE YOUNG LEARNER!
If you have any questions regarding Preschool for your child, please contact Lisa Jackson at 413-773-3646 x431 or email@example.com
The YMCA in Greenfield’s Full-Day Preschool is designed to motivate kids intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically; and to prepare them for kindergarten.
Limited Sliding Fee Scale Assistance is available through the Y’s Annual Sustaining Campaign and the United Way of Franklin County. State voucher day care grants are also accepted.
Contact Early Education Director Lisa Jackson at 773-3646 x431 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, rates or to schedule a visit. EEC Lic# 212304
Our Preschool Provides:
• Open 50 weeks a year
• Early and Late Care offered
• Snow Day Care until 5 pm
• Weekly Swimming Lessons (school year only)
• Weekly Gymnastics Lessons (school year only)
• Use of the Y’s A/C Gymnasium for physical activity
• Attention to the individual learning needs of each child
• Social Emotional Development
• School Year and Extended Year options
ChildWatch is a drop-in babysitting service for children (8 weeks through 6 years) of Y Facility Members and Program Associates who are using Y facilities. Parents must remain in the Y at all times. Call Lisa at 773-3646 x431 for more information.
Gold Family Members receive FREE ChildWatch on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7:30 pm.
ChildWatch Hours (subject to change)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
Tuesday, Thursday 8:45 am - 11:15 am
Monday - Friday 4:15 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday 8:45 am - 12:15 am
Bank Draft Option*
8 visits a month - $35; Additional Child - $17
12 visits a month - $46; Additional Child - $22
16 visits a month - $57; Additional Child - $27
20 visits a month - $68; Additional Child - $32
Drop In Option*
Daily Drop In - $10 per visit; Each additional child - $5/visit
*All visits are good for one child up to 90 minutes a visit.
Free, supervised play for children ages 5 & up, who are part of a YMCA Family Membership or have their own membership (age 12+). A pool table, air hockey and foosball tables, board games and arts & crafts are all available in this room. “Y-Time” and “Y-Family Fun” times may only be utilized by those with Family Memberships. Parents must be in the building during these hours. Hours subject to change.
Monday - Friday 3:30 - 8 pm
Saturday (Sept - June) 7:45 am - 12 pm
Saturday (July - Aug) 7:45 am - 11 am
Sunday Closed all year
Free, supervised workouts for kids 5 - 14. With proper instruction, your children will independently use equipment, participate in fun, motivating rotations and develop new habits that bring a lifelong benefit. Appropriately sized strength machines provides the perfect opportunity for your children to exercise. Lay the foundation for an active, healthy lifestyle and your kids will continue these habits. Training is mandatory - schedule an appointment with a Kid Fit Instructor. Hours subject to change
Monday - Friday 4 pm - 7 pm
Saturday (starting Sept 9) 9 am - noon
Sunday Closed all year